Mahemarket opens its doors on Saturday (19.01)!
Mahemarket will festively open its doors on Saturday (19.01).
Attention all organic food lovers – already this Saturday, the biggest eco-store in the Baltic States, Mahemarket, will open doors at T1, selling organic meat directly from Estonian producers, among other healthy foods. Next to Mahemarket, there is also a café, where you can buy organic fast food.
Here are 5 great reasons why we like Mahemarket:
- It is the first store in Estonia where you can get fresh Estonian organic meat.
- Food can be purchased without packaging in Mahemarket.
- Mahemarket provides you with everything you need – meat, dairy products, dry ingredients, vegetables, fruit and home products.
- The menu of the café includes paleo foods, raw and vegan dishes, gluten and lactose-free foods.
- Inspired by London’s cafés, the organic café offers a new type of soup buffet where the customer can choose the ingredients for the soup and broth on the spot, and the soup is prepared in a few moments.
For those who do not yet know, organic food means that the food does not contain compounds potentially harmful to health, such as pesticide residues or antibiotics for meat.